Exploring the Certified Federal Contract Manager™ (CFCM) certification? Come learn everything you need to know about NCMA HQ's Certified Federal Contract Manager™ (CFCM) certification. Live Information Session | 0.0 CPE/CLP | 60 minutes |$0 Member / $0 Non-Member
Come join the NCMA Certification department for an in-depth overview of NCMA HQ's ANAB Accredited Certified Federal Contract Manager™ (CFCM) certification. We'll cover all things related to the CFCM certification such as:
- What a Certified Federal Contract Manager™ (CFCM) certification is.
- CFCM eligibility requirement.
- The application process and fees.
- The Exam process and fee, as well as
- CFCM certification maintenance
- Brie Staker, Director, Certification and Standards
- KwaNitria "NeeNee" Denny, Certification Specialist
- 0.0 CPE/CLP credits for participation
- After registration, to access your course, visit My Virtual Training.
- *Note: you must be logged into your NCMA profile to access your courses on My Virtual Training.
- The Join button will become active 30 minutes before the start of the event.
- If you are not available to join the live event, the recorded session will be available within 48 hours afterwards.
- This training is conducted through My Virtual Training and presented via Zoom.
- *Note: Ensure all pop off blockers are disabled.
- To have all the Zoom features available during the live virtual training, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of Zoom for your system. System Requirements can be found here.