FAST 2020 is a multi-day, national training conference for government and industry members of the federal acquisition community. Attendees will be able to directly engage with 3,000+ federal contracting professionals and senior policy and program leaders. Comprehensive training will be provided by renowned procurement experts with over 180 courses being offered providing attendees the opportunity to earn up to 20 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs). More information can be found at www.gsa.gov/FAST.
Government: Add FAST 2020 to your Fiscal Year 2020 Training Development Plan
Ten reasons you may use to convince your boss:
- There will be over 180 training courses offered.
- Attendees can create a custom training schedule from a broad array of acquisition tracks, and topics.
- Attendees can earn up to 20 CLP credits over the three-day event.
- Being Brilliant at the Basics supports new government personnel to learn or refresh their understanding of the fundamental principles of government acquisition.
- Leveraging the Power of the Internet exposes attendees to the latest tools and technologies available to collaborate with experts and support you in each phase of the acquisition process.
- Attendees will be exposed to the latest innovations and techniques in acquisition; including concepts like â€œrobotic process automation (RPA)â€ and â€œBlockchainâ€ that will support acquisition professionals automate repetitive tasks.
- Attendees will learn about the latest solutions available in Information Technology that can be integrated into your organizationâ€™s speed-to-mission.
- Leaders and senior acquisition professionals will be available to share lessons learned and the latest techniques and strategies for ensuring the best acquisition fit to your needs.
- Hands-on training at the eventâ€™s e-Lab offering one-on-one support and training in using electronic acquisition tools.
- You will have an opportunity to network with other government professionals, collect information from industry showcasing their solutions, and receive information kits and procurement packages related to acquisition categories of purchasing.
Government attendees may download a template justification request letter [DOCX - 15 KB] for approval from their management to attend the FAST 2020 Training Conference.
Over 180 courses will be offered and will provide attendees the opportunity to earn up to 20 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs). Go to our Registration Website's FAST 2020 Training Sessions* section for an up to date listing of training tracks and training sessions. Need more information? Check our Frequently Asked Questions content or email us at email@example.com.